Hello from th UK

• AverageLad
      AverageLad
      Basic
      Hi.

I am English, although I live just over the border in Wales.

I have been playing poker for a few years and have recently moved to PokerHeaven on the boss network, my userneme is the same as on here.

I am a profitable player but have tilt issues... not always in the way I play, but when it happens it usually involves me playing out of my bankroll limits, sometimes losing 2 weeks (or more) profit in the space of a few hours. I am improving on this front, I use the deposit limits and am becoming better at accepting losing sessions.

However, if anyone can be bothered looking me up ( sharkscope) they will see that I have already hed 2 occasions of tilt since I have been on my new site.

I am hoping that by becoming part of this community I will learn more and be less tempted to use bad bankroll management.

Thanks for reading, hopefully I will be able to contribute by sharing my experiences and hopefully I will learn off some of you and become a bigger :s_cool: and put an end to my tilting session :f_cry: .... I had to find an excuse to use those cool little smilies!!!
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi AverageLad & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart