So i have tried to reinstall postreSQL for more than 5 times i guess it works allrigh ... i have no problem with connection to database ... so it might not be the actual problem

as i have read some posts before many have the same problem

and its following

i am starting my elephant (trial offcourse) v 0.68 (have tried 0.69 and 0.70 aswell) all goes smoothly till i want to get some intel out of it ...

it asks me to create a database .. i proceed the instructions till its made ...

ok now i have elephant starting screen where i have interface of importing hand histories... sure i have pokestars histories so i import them

all done... big green check mark is on my screen ... also all hands are transfered to lower screen and marked with complete

but when i enter overview or beginer tab ... emptyness there is! It says that theres no hands in my database ...

may it be possible that this importation of my hands goes the wrong path or something like that and where could i see it ? ?(

It seems I have found solution to my problem ...

to other players with same problem i suggest to check if their installed software is English version and also take a look on language setting for hand history log !! it should be english!!!

i had native language setting in logs so i changed it to engilsh and all started to work!