Stack
      Hero:
      $126,25
      CO:
      $142,55
      BU:
      $79,40

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3:club: , 3:heart:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $1,75, BU calls $1,75, SB folds, Hero calls $1,25.

Flop: ($5,50) 8:heart: , 3:diamond: , A:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3,65, BU folds, Hero calls $3,65.

Turn: ($12,80) T:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $8,00, Hero calls $8,00.

River: ($28,80) A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $14,00, CO raises to $129,15 (All-In), Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $56,80

omg where are my balls ?
  • 6 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Well, I was once in a same spot (also with ppocket 33) but I got I raised it on the turn and we reraised Ai on river when 2nd ace hitted and he got running running FH (better than mine ofc.)

to the hand: PF standard :f_grin:
      Flop: I would raise a nice percentagee of the time becaus he bets into
      two people so he has some equity or total air which he would muck aayway on the turn and u get more value from FD, Aces, Two pairs etc. and I would lead the turn and would prob. calldown such a strange player , at least for FH value if nothing more and stick it in on that river

As played: I would lay the turn thesame way, and if FH wouldnt hit I woul d be thinking of some blokbet on Rver to get some value form worse hands and dont pay off better
      River: if he was aggresive I would ch/r him bt most go the time I would pa it like u but eventually after som thinking I would call his guy (even thoug I folded topset kings in similar spot ) He either got super lucky to beat u on river or he is overplaying his Flush, trip Aces maybe
      but its tough :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since your line doesn´t make sense he can easily shove there with bluff (although not very often) or AK/flush for value
      So if you lead out you have to call shove
      I think c/r river is a little better option if you played that slow. Since he´d always valuebet river trips, flush and might also call c/r with these hands
      I would c/r flop, b/c turn, b/c river
      If he has flush or AK he´d call me down
    • AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      if he has flush he'll shove on the turn u can not possibly call that with 10 outs in a pot this huge, im afraid.

And it is true that i underrepresent my hand but it looks very much like im on the flush so the question is if he is trying to bluff me off the flush now or believes that i can not laydown my flush and is greedy with his FH (wich beats mine)

I think that my line on the river is fail but c/c seems to be the play since he will stick in another bet with his trip aces and flush but he would be retarded to call with trips if i c/r AI and he would still be very dumb to call with the flush.

Problem i had with c/r flop i didnt feel like i can ever go AI and be ahead so id get calls from Aces or fd but shove from 88 & AA and i wasnt sure if i could lay that down. Anyway if he'd call me and im on turn and lead out he'd call me with the his Ace if he also has a FD, He'd push AI with the made flush and since it would be like 35 dollar pot in wich i would lead with like 21 id had to call almost 100 dollar with 10 outs :(
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Never fold a set on the flop with 100bb stacks.
      If there is flushdraw possible raise it up and don't give him the odds to draw. If he calls and flushdraw hits that doesn't always mean he has it so I would bet again and call a shove cause even if he's shoving only with a made flush the odds are just to good to lay it down.
    • AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      i know that rad if u wanna help look at the hand first please, we are 250bb deep
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AceOnRiver
      if he has flush he'll shove on the turn u can not possibly call that with 10 outs in a pot this huge, im afraid.

And it is true that i underrepresent my hand but it looks very much like im on the flush so the question is if he is trying to bluff me off the flush now or believes that i can not laydown my flush and is greedy with his FH (wich beats mine)

I think that my line on the river is fail but c/c seems to be the play since he will stick in another bet with his trip aces and flush but he would be retarded to call with trips if i c/r AI and he would still be very dumb to call with the flush.

Problem i had with c/r flop i didnt feel like i can ever go AI and be ahead so id get calls from Aces or fd but shove from 88 & AA and i wasnt sure if i could lay that down. Anyway if he'd call me and im on turn and lead out he'd call me with the his Ace if he also has a FD, He'd push AI with the made flush and since it would be like 35 dollar pot in wich i would lead with like 21 id had to call almost 100 dollar with 10 outs :(
      If you c/r flop, he won´t really shove turn, since that would be overshove. More likely he´d make that to 2,5-3x and consider how deep you´re you can call and shove river if you improve

I generally wold believe that nl 50 players are bad enough to stack off there flush or trips, since they can always put you on bluff. But if you want to play safe then c/c down is one option. I think you just loose too much value then