$1500.00
      MP3:
      $1500.00
      CO:
      $1500.00
      BU:
      $1500.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $30.00, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $120.00, MP3 calls $120.00, 2 folds, SB calls $105.00, BB calls $90.00, UTG2 calls $90.00.

Flop: ($600) 3, 4, 7 (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $480.00, MP3 folds, SB calls $480.00, BB raises to $1,380.00(All-In), UTG2 folds, Hero folds, SB calls $900.00(All-In).

Turn: ($3840) K (2 players)

River: ($3840) K (2 players)

Final Pot: $3840.

I fold my QQ cause i was sure that BB hit the set but then cold shower......

BB had A:heart: 7:spade: and SB had A:club: 6:heart: .............so i fold to 2 UBER idiots, but i post this cause i am curious if any of You will fold QQ in 5 way pot after described scenario goes....????
  • 8 replies
    • HarveyFP
      HarveyFP
      Bronze
      I play hand same way although (and some one smarted will let me know rightly or wrongly) I reduce my flop bet to 400 -
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Silver
      should of just pushed all in with him and took the chance,
      b4 i read all your post i put him on ace 7,top pair big kicker

cause he over betted, seen this play so many times
      try and find out where this player is playing and join his table cause hel do all the betting for you in a pot always slow play these players dont be so scared like you were in this hand i love to play against players like this trust me :)

:s_biggrin:
    • metalDays
      metalDays
      Bronze
      I dont think it was a bad play from your side, I'd play it the same way. A simple K would ruin you, so it was best played safe.
      Shoving all in would be unwise, as these players were playing ... not so well with their hands.

So in the long run, you will be more succesfull then them, I promise you that :D
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      I'm never folding QQ on that flop at that limit, you will see that kind of action with A7, sometimes A4, 88-JJ. Yes occasionally someone will have a set but I still think it is profitable + you have good odds to call after the bet. Having said that, I can't blame you for wanting to fold. Against good players you are almost always behind.
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      bad fold ....easy call.... altough you dont have to protect that much on that flop so the bet could be smaller ....the way you played you ve commited almost half your stack and then folded i think it s a really bad play...
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Pretty sweet spot I have to say. It's spots like this where u'll earn/lose a lot of ur money with SnGs. While it's understandable u don't want to get stacked by a set, I'd have no problems checking behind and observing how the action would develop. Sure u don't want to see any A or K on the turn or river but at the same time u have to consider these things:
      -ur in a multiway pot, so it's not unlikely someone has a better hand
      -if u bet anything remotely sensible ur almost pot committed meaning u are facing another tough decision
      -this is a SnG so u can't really add more chips to ur stack at this time
      -the check/call line will either:
      a) narrow the field for u
      b) give u a free card and make ur decision easier for u on the turn
      c) possibly give u the correct pot odds to make it an easy push for u
      -it's a 5$ SnG, how often do u expect ppl to play their strong hands this way?
      -a few other various bits and pieces ...

So all in all, I'd never blame u if u check the flop and hope someone makes it a bit easier for u. As played I'm never folding though.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      As some coach said in a video here: Kings are like aces and you know queens are like kings so just stick it in with an overpair on the low limits up to the $20 level. :f_cool:
    • metalDays
      metalDays
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      As some coach said in a video here: Kings are like aces and you know queens are like kings so just stick it in with an overpair on the low limits up to the $20 level. :f_cool:
      I will remember this.