This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 AQ facing limp/3-bet pre

• tezapl
      tezapl
      Bronze
      Hi

I had strange spot villain is 50/33 only 6 hands. But I played 2 last hands with him and won without showdown. Suspected that he could be a litte angry on me. This limp/3-bet from button was very strange. But I thought that he didn't had a great hand. So wanted to avoid playing with him oop and decided to shove. In my opinion most of the time it would be a coin flip but mayby a get a little value from his fold equity.

What do you think about this hand and about his range??

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($27.62)
      BB ($20.27)
      UTG ($40.84)
      MP ($29.61)
      Button ($24.24)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:diamond: , A:club:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.25, Button calls $0.25, Hero bets $1.63, 2 folds, Button raises $5.62, Hero raises to $27.62 (All-In)
  • 2 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I usually fold to limp 3bet untill I see villlain doing it a lot or doing it with wide range expect of QQ+ and maybe AK, if it would be minraise I woud call and proceede on the flop

if u ahve history with him its up to u, if u think he may tilt then get value from ur AQo but ist really close
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      with your history I think shove is fine
      when 50/33 player limps BU after MP completed I doubt he is doing that too many times QQ+/AK