This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Important Question

• Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Bronze
      I want to reinstall Windows, and my question is : do i need to save Elephant DB + my hand history, or just my hand history and then simply install Elephant and import Hand History?
      Please help
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Shinerseb,

I'm not an expert when it comes to elephant, but i think you could do either.

Obviously saving the Elephant DB will save you having to reimport, but I would probably do both onto a USB stick or something to ensure you don't lose anything.

Been a while since I used elephant, but i seem to recall there is a "Backup database" function on it somewhere (possibly top left).

Don't forget to write down/remember your DB name & password before reformating.

Hope this helps, but by all means wait for an elephant expert to confirm things for you before proceeding.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Bronze
      Hello, it s me again.
      I reinstalled windows, and the license that i found in my profile settings doesn`t work anymore :| . I think it`s from PC code...what can I do ?
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Bronze
      Done... i missunderstood something :) )