From Zero To Hero (sng blog)

• Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      Hello

Lets me introduce to myself. My real name is Egid and I am from Slowakia. I decided to make my 3rd. poker blog here, becouse I want improve me english skills. (please make me correct if i write something gramatic wrong)

In the end of december It will be one year since I started my first freeroll. Now I have some money in some rooms which I get from bonuses like pokerstrategy and pokestrategy ofc.

I tryed play limit holdem fr and sh, nl fr and sh, and sngs. I still do not know what should I play. But I am strongly motiveted play sngs by watching some ones of the best slovakian sng players and maybe best.

So I decided to play sngs, maybe during downsings i will try SSS. But I would like grind sngs.

Althought I play poker one year I am still beginer. So a lot of my hands here will be on the bottom of microlimits.

Sometimes I will post here some curios hand if I found some.

Riddlah
  • 5 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Hey fellow slovakian from Pokerportal I guess? nd u are talking abotu 7castle I guess? U may find here another Slovakian SnG grinder MiskoKvo, look for his blog.
      Also u have some mistakes in ur english, form some of those mistakes native speaker would be in pain but no one else will notice I guess

So GL in ur journey
    • Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      hello

yes, I mean 7castle, Thanx you for showing me MiskoKvo, I found his blog and I am going to read them all(in parts)

thanx :D
    • Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      Adventure with my party poker second starting capital is going to bad way. I am not saying that mistake is in party poker. I have so far from good poker player, but I do not like this site.

Well maybe there is something what I did not notice, what makes this site cool. But When I am playing 1 usd sng, i can play just turbos.And what is really annoyng me is that I am paying 0.80 + 0.20. It is not 20% rake. It is 25% rake becouse 0.008 = 1% and 0.20 / 0.008 = 25%. When I am playing at fulltilt I have 20% rake + rakeback, and stars turbos 1usd sng cost just 10% in fees. And I guess party vip program will be not better than stars vip program.

What is big + of this site ?

Anyways good part of this is that I will learn how beat rake here, I will beat rake everywhere.

:D
    • Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      Today I was playing tournament on party poker for pokerstrategist. And I must tell that I do not know nothing about MTTs, I did not have idea where is north. But it was fun for me :D and it shows me that If i play sngs i know at little what to do.

I probably played to loose, but I was geting a lot of pairs and big aces. After I spewd 1/3 of my stack I was in part where I have just less than 10BB. I have heard that in mtts are better to get to coin flip, becouse mtts are playing to be first. So i started push wider, probaly I was pushing so lose. For example I pushed from around middle positon(if i remember good) A7s, ATo.

If I will be more succesfull with sngs and build my bankroll, I want learn more about playing mtts, becouse one time I want play live torunaments and win some trophy :D

I also start watching video seriers from Jackal in cardrunners. The main problem is that I understand around 40 - 70% becouse of my english skills. Probably I just need more play to get to higher limit, but I am very interesting about funfamental aspect of sngs. And now I feel that more info about game, what i am doying I will get I will be less tilting.
    • Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      my party poker adventure is going to be, also I wasted some money on steps and cash games, this graf only shows filtred 1usd sng. Players there are bad, but rake is hard to beat to me anyways. And I am doying mistakes too.

I also want start playing on pokerstars, becouse 10% rake, and new deposit bonus. Sux is that I am already registred there by other afiliate.