Welcome, don't be shy ;)

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Big welcome to all new and existing members signing up with our new partner site Betfred.

Come now, don't be shy, let's hear how you are getting on.

Who will be the first to cash or win a Betfred tournament?

Do you have any questions?, we have lots of experienced ipoker network regulars that can probably help you. Failing that, the moderators and/or Community Managers will seek out help for you if it's Betfred specific.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart
  • 3 replies
    • joehahaha
      joehahaha
      Bronze
      The "rakeback" value from the store is worse compared to other ipokers skins...
      How about Ultimate bet as an affiliate of pokerstrategy? :) + I eard UB make free bankroll deals, I guess they would accept the one from pokerstrategy.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi joehahaha;

as far as I remember, it was stated that PS won't ever become affialiate of UltimaBet and/or AP, because of superuser scandal there. PokerStrategy.com works only with the biggest and the most trustful companies in order to protect their players. UB had/has a lot of problems with security, so it's not the room we would advise our players to play on.

Good luck at the tables!
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Hi joehahaha;

as far as I remember, it was stated that PS won't ever become affialiate of UltimaBet and/or AP, because of superuser scandal there. PokerStrategy.com works only with the biggest and the most trustful companies in order to protect their players. UB had/has a lot of problems with security, so it's not the room we would advise our players to play on.

Good luck at the tables!
      So much has changed since that fiasco. Pretty much the only thing that is left of the old ultimate bet is the pro's who were there before, ownership has changed as well as most of the staff from what I understand.

EDIT: Not that it makes a difference to me, I have an existing account there, just pointing out that things change with time.