Monkeybookers Deposit Problems

• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      I have been trying to deposit 600 dollars on fulltilt poker for the last 2 hours....

The funds are in my moneybookers account....

when i click on monkeybookers in the fulltilt poker software... then type in the 600 dollar amount ...

i come to a screen where i have to login to moneybookers ... I do and then ...

it gives me 3 options:

1. pay by the debit card that i use on moneybookers
      2. use a creditcard
      3. top up my moneybookers account

why the hell isnt this as simple as pokerstars?! when i deposit there i click moneybookers.. i login ... and BANG! the funds appear in pokerstars instantly............................ sigh fult tilt poker...
  • 8 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Hmmm, I deposited in 1 minute.

Just choose 3rd option and everything should be swell? ?(
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      when i click that i have to login to my moneybookers account ... then nothing happens... it tells me to upload funds into moneybookers (which i have) and then go back to the merchant (full tilt poker)

My moneybookers account is in euro... maybe thats why it wont take the money
    • MJmorfijus
      MJmorfijus
      Bronze
      i think your funds was loaded into moneybookers with credit card yes? if yes i think your credit card do not allow to deposit funds into the gambling systems it is your bank statements. in that case you need to send those money to your good friend or your family moneybookers account and then they will send you back into your account. then you will be able to deposit those money to the gambling systems.

It works for me
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i send the money from pokerstars to moneybookers...

when i tried to deposit on fulltilt it tells me to deposit with my debit card through moneybookers... use a creditcard orthe last option says:

Go to moneybookers to use a different deposit method!

none of the god damn options let me deposit money on fulltilt .. only on moneybookers...

so i withdrew money to my bankaccount and will use a different way of depositing.. thats how bad moneybookers and fulltilt combination is... thanks anyway
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Strange... I withdrew from Pacific to MB and then deposited to FTP from BM and everything went great.
    • MJmorfijus
      MJmorfijus
      Bronze
      contact full tilt costumer service or moneybooker costumer service and just ask them for help on this isue mate.

Best of luck.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Strange... I withdrew from Pacific to MB and then deposited to FTP from BM and everything went great.
      when u clicked on moneybookers in fulltilt, what screen did u get to?
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Uf, sorry mate, I don't remember... I just know everything was very user-friendly and the process was smooth and quick. It was probably the most obvious option that I clicked... :f_confused:

I wish I could be of more help.