$50 starting capital

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi blu3st0rm,

Sorry to hear of your difficulties, we appreciate you raising the query though and for your patience.

For your own safety and protection of users personal data, moderators do not have access to members files, so unfortunately I cannot check to see what the hold up/problem is for you at the moment.

I will however flag this up for one of our Community Managers (Head Admin) to look into as usually the starting capital arrives much much quicker than 2 weeks.

The Community Managers will be back in the office tomorrow and will respond as soon as they have looked into your account.

Once again we apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience.

Best regards,

Bart
    • clarey
      clarey
      Bronze
      Dont worry blu3st0rm you are not alone i have also been waiting forever! This whole $50 seems like it may be a con :(
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi blu3st0rm,

unfortunately, our customer support department did not yet receive an email containing a copy of your ID.

Please send the requested documents to security@pokerstrategy.com, using the email you've used to register our site.

As for clarey, from what I could see in your tickets, you seem to be trying to receive the capital on a platform on which you already have an account that is not linked to your PokerStrategy.com account. In this case, we can only transfer the money if you register an account on a different poker room using the instructions found on our web site.

Thanks!
    • clarey
      clarey
      Bronze
      Hi Hadi,

My 1st problem was that of already having a platform but my argument was that the only reason i had downloaded this platform was because i had completed the quiz and followed the steps given. The 2nd is that i cannot enter in my player ID as it is locked. Anyways I have spoken to someone that can at last help me with the latter.

Thanks
      Clare