First Deposit Bonus

• s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      This maybe a retarded question but I recently recieved a second starting capital for Full Tilt. Does that $50 count as the first deposit at or can I, once the PS bonus is cleared move my roll from stars to tilt to claim the first deposit bonus?

I really can't see any point in playing micros at stars when every hand I play there is costing me rakeback from full tilt.

pease pudding

s1n

my blog
  • 8 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      You can still get the deposit bonus in addition to the second starting capital. At least that is how it has worked on other sites so I would be pretty confident it will be the same in this case.

Trust this helps. :f_cool:
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      Thanks Waiboy, I kinda figured as much.

Any admin wanna give a definative answer?

edit: 100 posts... go meee
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi s1ndr0me,

Congrats on your "100" my friend :P

Yes, whilst I'm not an Admin, I do work closely with them and I also play on Full Tilt on a daily basis/write a lot of the Important sticky stuff for Full Tilt board.

I can confirm that Waiboy is rarely (if ever) wrong ;) Full Tilt recently changed the criteria, forgive me for copying/pasting rather than writing out again:

Previously:
      PS150 provided you with $50 starting capital and a $50 first deposit matching bonus (your first deposit being the PokerStrategy $50).
      Having provided you with a matching $50, Full Tilt didn't usually provide you with any further matching bonus when depositing your own funds.

New Rule:
      PS150 will provide you with the $50 starting capital, but no inital bonus.
      You will however receive 100% matching of your own first deposit up to a maximum bonus of $600.
      Best regards,

Bart
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      awesome news EagleStar,

Well awesome for me. Cheers for taking the time to reply.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      actually re-reading that. When I got the $50 starting capital I also got the $50 bonus. So maybe it's not such good news.... bugger

nevermind I'll still shift my money from pokerstars regardless.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by s1ndr0me
      actually re-reading that. When I got the $50 starting capital I also got the $50 bonus. So maybe it's not such good news.... bugger

nevermind I'll still shift my money from pokerstars regardless.
      Still worth an email to Full Tilt support team when you do move across.

I have heard of some members (unfortuately not all) being allowed a matching bonus anyway. Seems to be down to their decretion and obviously they can say no, but worth a try, good luck ;)

Bart
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      yeah, I fired off an email yesterday but so far only an automated response.

I'll let you know the outcome

Thanks again

S1n
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      Shame, it turned out to be a no-no

"Hello *****,

Thank you for your inquiry about your 100% initial deposit bonus.

As this is an initial deposit bonus, your $50 from Pokerstrategy.com will count as your initial deposit.

All players receive a 100% matching bonus up to $600 on their first deposit to Full Tilt Poker. However, please note this is not an instant match bonus. For your bonus money to accrue, you must earn a certain number of Full Tilt Points (FTPs). You can find out more information on earning your bonus here: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/deposit-bonus-details.php

However, we are constantly releasing new bonuses to thank our players for their support of Full Tilt Poker, so be sure to check your email regularly for your next chance to earn some extra cash

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know, and good luck on the tables!

Regards,"

Ahhh well you win some you lose some.

Do we get many reload bonuses at full tilt? I'm in no rush to transfer this money

s1n