Confirmation?

• 6 replies
    • saarniit
      saarniit
      Bronze
      I think they send you email when money is arrived, but you can check your mail and account too all the time
    • PokerMindsss
      PokerMindsss
      Bronze
      yeah i have been doing that ever since i signed up, passed the quiz and followed the steps.....its been more then 24 hours since i sent ID for verification of my details and still nothing. It says in the ID email that the funds is ready to be transferred they just need to check my ID, if that is the case then it shouldn't take much longer hopefully
    • saarniit
      saarniit
      Bronze
      they can processit little longer, just wait i thinhk, you cant to more :)
      i read somewhere in post ''Your starting capital should arrive in up to 96 "working" hours.
      ''
    • andrewiy
      andrewiy
      Bronze
      Well it's been about 6 days since I sent my mail with my ID-check and I still haven't received any confirmation :(
      Good thing it's such a nice bonus, or I would've given up long time ago trying to get it... :P
    • saarniit
      saarniit
      Bronze
      You send just ID picture? or adress and ID copy?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys/girls,

Thanks to saarniit for helping answer your queries too. :)

I can confirm that applications, whilst in most cases are handled extremely quickly, can take a few days to process. This is particularly the case where ID checks are made.

Members can help by ensuring that they have completed all of the required steps, updated their personal details page and supplied everything requested by the customer support team.

Following the sending of suitable ID docs, it can take up to 96 working hours for funds to be allocated and approved by the platforms, but we will always send you an email to confirm the status of your application.

If after a few days, you haven't heard from the support team, please drop them a support ticket using the following link, but please wait a few days first as they do get extremely busy and will deal with applications in the order they are received:

Best regards,

Bart