My video PLO5

• 2 replies
    • Jeero
      Nice video! I just watched the first 1/3rd of the video,... I look forward to watching the rest of it later. From the first 17 minutes I didn't see any huge mistakes. I really liked your 3-bet on the flop with the bottom straight. On another hand, I think you should have followed your instincts and foled your straight when the board paired (the hand where villain had KK).

I'll let more the more experienced players evaluate your game first, but personally I think you're on the right track. One thing I learned about PLO is that it can be an extremely discouraging game. I'm only just starting to see the matrix and I've played ~50k hands. You play good hands, have a good understanding of the importance of position, bet and raise rather than check and call, and you are constantly analysing hands. I think it's just a matter of time before you beat this level and move up!
    • gummi1
      Thank you very mutch.

About my game I'm feal nit, but I'm scared about open my range. Because on board i see al time hands better than mine.

P.S. I think i made a lot of grammatical errors, please correct me. I'm tryning to emprobve my game and also my languages. :f_grin: :f_p: