This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close


  • 7 replies
    • fakedurrr
      Joined: 22.11.2008 Posts: 725
      u get cashback through their VIP system and through first deposit bonus
    • intel7isback
      Joined: 23.04.2009 Posts: 3
      Ty for replay, but obviusly that site is fckin rigged, i will never put my peny over there, shamles bead beats..
      My money no thank you, site is extremly slow, almost impssible to multitable, donks hit everything, ill stay on stars and party fck this crap site..
    • wickdclown
      Joined: 25.01.2008 Posts: 97
      lol. everest is not rigger, per se. It's just the palyers are much looser then you are used on stars. it's ok if you adapt and change your style accordingly.
    • chillbill85
      Joined: 13.10.2009 Posts: 6
      i agree to last poster really loose these guys
    • stevegold87
      Joined: 18.06.2009 Posts: 2,640
      Everest is fish city, made me much looser too sadly, because everyone VPIP is so high that I assume any move I make agaisnt them is +EV.

      I am usually right. But still get bad beats
    • qcjunior
      Joined: 07.09.2008 Posts: 144
      Do not pick on the donkeys, they are my friends.well they may not like me,but I have grown fond of them,a lot of them have been financing my poker training :s_love: .
      Suck-outs happen on all poker sites,regardless if you are playing optimal poker according to odds & outs etc.. 90% chance to win,means you will still lose 10% of the time,if one of my friends is playing optimal donkey poker I know that he will chase magic bullets to the river, taking full advantage of his 10%. :s_ugly:
      Go to the strategy section that explains how to play against these kind of players, and do exactly what it really is as easy as that.

      I adjusted my play,and after 10k hands on everest my BB average is 24/100, only because of my friends.I stopped wondering why they push 93o against a raise.Now I only laugh when 93o cracks my AA,and I laugh just the same when my AA cracks his 93o.More often than not, I laugh last and the loudest. :s_pleased:
    • kAoChAn
      Joined: 20.10.2009 Posts: 76
      I admire qcjunior's perspective...

      I don't like playing in Everest anymore simply because I used to be the lucky fish, now other fishies are luckier than me... :f_biggrin: moreover, for my timezone the traffic's bad, if I want to win big I have to play like early morning when more players are online (I have a full-time job, it's not easy)

      anyway, I'm sure that I've improved my game otherwise I would've nearly busted my BR in other sites as well (not that I'm winning a lot)...:f_biggrin: I think anyone will say a site is rigged when they're losing bad...I always think that when I'm on tilt... :f_grin: