Lucky opponent

• Sawas87
      Sawas87
      Bronze
      I hade manage to dailly dollar tournament with full tilt points and think that will be good practice for BBS. After 15min my chip stack already was 15k ant then i meet one LUCKY, verry LUCKY player that nail me 3 times and my tourney was ended :( three times he had 20 procent chance to nail me - AND HE DIDDIT :( (( Cards were great but luck today is not on my side...
      Maybe, some one had 4 times nailed by same player with low winning chance? :(

p.s. sorry for bad english
  • 7 replies
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      If u believe somebody got BETTER or GODLY LUCK againts u, u better stop playing againts him unless u have very premium hand.
    • iatrogenesis
      iatrogenesis
      Global
      Welcome to my world! I am going through an extended phase at the moment where i am getting good cards, playing well & making the right calls but getting knocked out of tourneys by bad beats. Players re-raising pre flop from early position with J 8 offsuit & similar against A K or AA or KK & getting lucky.
      It gets a bit disheartening when you know you are doing the right thing & playing well & you get hammered by a play money monkey.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      sometimes its someones day, even the fish have their heaters. the best thing to do is just stay out of there way. you may be be the better player but just let them have their day and and dont get involved with them unlesss you have a real strong hand
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Yeah if someone is on a sick heater just get away from them. If they have their god mode on they cannot fold and will hit turn + river always for a full house or a straight flush.
    • harishbuk67
      harishbuk67
      Bronze
      Seems to be the month for fish......December is.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hackett77
      sometimes its someones day, even the fish have their heaters. the best thing to do is just stay out of there way. you may be be the better player but just let them have their day and and dont get involved with them unlesss you have a real strong hand
      I know status isn't an indication of game strength, but you're a platinum member and you just advised the use of past results to predict future outcome.
    • zulukid
      zulukid
      Bronze
      You shouldn't weigh out your sessions via win/lose but more rather if you made the correct play. Don't let a luckbox stop you from playing your A game.