question: starting capital

• r3con23
      r3con23
      Bronze
      is the 50$ starting capital after you passed the quiz good for one account only? for example i want to play at pokerstars and full tilt poker, can i get 50$ for both account? thanks!
  • 6 replies
    • saarniit
      saarniit
      Bronze
      No, you get 50$ for 1 account only.
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Would be pretty sick if you could go around getting the $$$ from everywhere :D
    • ShaneP
      ShaneP
      Bronze
      You can only recieve one free Starting Capital of $50 to which ever Poker Room you like in the Platform section. Providing you have never had an account at that particular room before.

Also you may get special invitation E-mails to try out other poker rooms with a free Starting Capital

regards

Gl at the tables!
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello r3con23,

What ShaneP said above is correct. You can only receive 1 starting capital. However occasionally second capitals are offered through news promotions and emails on specific poker rooms.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • laniekarrigan
      laniekarrigan
      Basic
      Hi, i have a question and i was wondering if u could help me. I requested a starting capital for pokerstars but it was denied by them. what can i do now? can i ask for a starting capital at another poker room? and how can i do that?
      They gave me a link with instructions, but it's not working.
      thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by laniekarrigan
      Hi, i have a question and i was wondering if u could help me. I requested a starting capital for pokerstars but it was denied by them. what can i do now? can i ask for a starting capital at another poker room? and how can i do that?
      They gave me a link with instructions, but it's not working.
      thanks
      Hi laniekarrigan,

Sometimes there are problems signing up to PokerStars, but yes you can select another poker room from the link below.

Be sure to follow the download instructions carefully as its important that you have a fully tracked account by using the PokerStrategy download link and marketing code.
      Once you have everything set up, please drop customer support a ticket and let them know your new poker room and your player name there.

Best regards,

Bart