Telephone check??

• saarniit
      saarniit
      Bronze
      i recieve this letter

15.12.09 12:10: Dear saarniit,

I'm sorry to inform you that we cannot grant you the starting capital due to the fact that you did not pass our telephone check.

However, please let me draw your attention to our excellent first deposit bonus offers listed here:

Poker Rooms & Bonuses

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
      Jeff

cant i recieve my free capital bonus now??
      i accidentaly put wrong phone nr and now i cant recieve my money?
  • 8 replies
    • Pokstaz
      Pokstaz
      Bronze
      Concact support.
    • saarniit
      saarniit
      Bronze
      i send a ticket put noone answers and i dont know what to do
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello saarniit,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

The telephone check is part of the id check to check that the details you provided are correct. You may have missed a call or the number you provided did not work, resulting in failure of it.

As a moderator i can not doing anything but tell you to be patient and wait for support to reply. Please remember that hundreds/thousands of starting capital requests are made everyday so they may take a while to respond to you.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • saarniit
      saarniit
      Bronze
      Do they call me again? i give them a right number and hoping that they call me again
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello saarniit,

I would suggest talking more with support about it as they could possibly arrange it. However Supports decision is final, with exceptional circumstances.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • CheeKeh
      CheeKeh
      Bronze
      its one thing after another that they want.. i sent a clear passport photo .. and now they want a picture a letter from a bank or something to prove my address..

why on earth do they even need to know my address .. starting to think of phishing scam :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CheeKeh
      its one thing after another that they want.. i sent a clear passport photo .. and now they want a picture a letter from a bank or something to prove my address..

why on earth do they even need to know my address .. starting to think of phishing scam :(
      Hi CheeKeh,

As we have explained to you on several occasions, PokerStrategy need to ensure your identity to protect themselves from fraudulent multiple applications by a few small number of people.
      It also helps to protect your account, as only you would in future know your personal details.

If you fail to provide or do not wish to go through the ID checks, you are welcome to deposit your own funds. No-one is forcing you to accept the free $50+bonus offer, although 2.5 million members have successfully done so and were delighted at the help offered by PokerStrategy.

I repeat what I said to you before in that PokerStrategy is a highly respected and totally legitimate company.

If you choose to ignore me, so be it, I'm trying to help you, but if you persist in continuing to spread untrue remarks then there is probably nothing more I or my moderating colleagues can do for you.

You will have been informed of the requirement for both sets of ID from our support team. If they need more, just supply whatever they need. You need to pass the ID check to secure the starting capital.

Best regards,

Bart
    • saarniit
      saarniit
      Bronze
      waitying now over 72 hours to check no respond from all