15k guaranteed late stages

• spit22
      Let's say you bought in for 10$ , there are 35 players remaining out of 3250 and only first 10 get paid off significantly .1st 6k $ etc

You are the chip leader with 99 bb and second chip leader with about same stack is on your left. Every pf raise you make he either calls or reraises you. you sharkscoped him and he seems a fish . What do you do ?

fold until you get a premium hand ?
      continue your usual play & try to outplay him OOP ?
  • 2 replies
    • Janusrichmond
      I would wait for a premiumhand. Hopefully you get one and can finish him of. Otherwise you have stack enought to wait until you get a new table, and hopefully an easier opponent. If you only hit for first place you could of course try to finish him of with "any" decent hand. But I would not like risking the tournament when you are chipleader. better wait for right spot to destroy him...
    • VheroM
      Yeah, he might seem like a fish but the real question here is that do you want to risk it all just for the sake of a sharkscope assumption?

Personally I'd play it safe and just try to reach the money before going crazy. Of course you cant wait around but a little patience isnt bad either.