Stack
      SB:
      $38.01
      Hero:
      $91.32
      BU:
      $76.91

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , Q:club:
      3 folds, BU raises to $2.00, SB calls $1.75, Hero raises to $7.00, BU calls $5.00, SB calls $5.00.

Flop: ($21.00) 9:diamond: , J:spade: , 2:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($21.00) T:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $10.50, Hero calls $10.50, BU folds.

River: ($42.00) 2:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $42.00

[/COLOR]

Not sure at all about this hand. Pretty sure i should've playe it more aggresively. And should i be shoving the river once he's checked to me>
  • 4 replies
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      No I think even giving up on the turn here is ok ... He is betting into two players & yes its possible he could be doing this with a draw he picked up ott or its possible he is doing this with either pocket pair or 10s/Js for some kinda value/protection... so this would be my read ott..... but on the river I would favour the latter as he may feel he has some showdown value with his pair as given his agg factor I think he may bluff his mssed draws and you have a possible call with A high.....I dont think he is trying to induce something from us otr as he only has 20 or so left and there is 45 itp so ifhe has a monster(2pair +) its better for him to just shove and hope we call

...... So given I think he now has a one pair type ott I think the question we need to ask is will He fold that pair for a half pot shove and I think its quite close but would favour against a shove given his overall fishy stats.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

On such board I am easily just folding it on turn. Why are you even Calling there? A way too dangerous board for your float. I don't see us getting positive value with long run with such Calls. Don't pick such spots for overplay your opponents, way too risky.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • AlanMufc
      AlanMufc
      Bronze
      On the river i really don't see him even having a Jack because i think he'd just put his last half pot bet in. So yeah i think i should be shoving the river if i'm gonna call the turn.

I know everyone hates to be results orientated but he did have Q 10 so i think the shove on the river had plenty of value.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello,

On such board I am easily just folding it on turn. Why are you even Calling there? A way too dangerous board for your float. I don't see us getting positive value with long run with such Calls. Don't pick such spots for overplay your opponents, way too risky.

Best regards,
      Rensu
      Fold is fine, but I´d like calling on the turn
      Since you have oesd+two overcards and considering that there are two flushdraws and a lot of straight draws on the board I think you´re either ahead enough times or getting the odds to hit your hand
      You can always fold your hand on the river if you don´t improve