MP1 josean90 ($3.71)
      MP2 st0rmtr00per ($0.98)
      MP3 vollgar ($4)
      CO 1059nim ($4.09)
      BTN chatocarras ($1.64)
      SB Hero ($4.16)
      BB Schuler71 ($2)

Pre-Flop: ($0.03, 9 players) Hero is SB K:club: K:heart:
      2 folds, josean90 calls $0.02, 3 folds, chatocarras calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, 1 fold, josean90 calls $0.10, chatocarras calls $0.10

Flop: 3:heart: A:heart: 7:diamond: ($0.38, 3 players)
      Hero checks, josean90 checks, chatocarras checks

Turn: 5:heart: ($0.38, 3 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, josean90 calls $0.20, chatocarras calls $0.20

River: 4:diamond: ($0.98, 3 players)
      Hero checks, josean90 checks, chatocarras bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14, josean90 folds

Final Pot: $1.26

I don't think I should cbet the flop here OOP against 2 players. The turn completes a heart draw and gives me the nut redraw so I make a probe/value bet (B/F). Both villains call and the river makes 4 to a straight so I figure they either hold weak aces/middle pairs or they have something so I check/call a small bet. Any problems?
  • 2 replies
    • dallievas
      Flop: OOP vs 2 opps, imho check is autofold OOP since you can't control pot properly and can be easily outdrawn.I would bet for value because I see some worst hands to call me fd,QQ-99,and this bet can provide some info.I would not bet if flush draw was not present.Bet on flop should be big,and other thing-AX hands are in your range so you have some FE.
      Turn:not very strong draw,against 2 opps after not betting flop your FE diminished ,I prefer play fd passively.
      River: II'nd pair on flush+A+connected board but very good odds to call,you have to win only 1 time of 8 (12%).From practice I can tell,that on nl2 opps so passive that you'll Ax often.
    • MaestroOfZerg

I think both lines are fine if they're loose passive which it looks like they are, we're not really worried about them betting out or raising with a worse hand at any point and they'll always find worse hands to call us with even if we c-bet the A-high flop.

Hard to fold the river getting a trillion to one odds, i'm also calling to figure out what he's doing. Whether he's merging 7x there for no reason or valuebetting Ax small after checking back the flop or valuebetting a flush after not raising the turn, it's all worth knowing for cheap when you have position on a fish with what could still be the best hand.

Hope it helps.