PokerTracker Help

• DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Currently using the PT3 trial version, good piece of software, but got a couple of things I can't work out how to do (if it's even possible)!

When I first got it, I played a few MTT's and and SnG's and they've obviously been tracked into my statistics. I've recently started grinding out the low level SnG's now using BRM, but when wanting to view the graph section, it's taking into account all results, including the results in the MTT's (which I didn't do too good in ;( ).

My question is, is there any way to make a graph out of just the SnG's i've been playing? I've had a look around, but can't find how to do it. And things like the miniFTOPS tourney I didn't cash in is really bringing it down. :evil:

If there is no way of doing this, is there any way of deleting statistics from my database? So I could take off the MTT results out of the database for example?

• 2 replies
    • Orvara
      Orvara
      Silver
      You talk about miniFTOPS so i assume you play on FullTilt. If you let the sng lobby to be open untill it´s finished then pt3 can read it and then you can have nice graph for sng/mtt

Then you can use filters to show particular time. Just click on filters - session dates - since date and the time
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Ahh there we go, problem was I didn't see the filters button before you pointed it out.

Schoolboy error :f_eek: Thanks for the help matey :D