Stack
      Hero:
      $5.60
      UTG1:
      $30.15
      MP3:
      $7.02

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , A:diamond:
      UTG1 raises to $0.80, 3 folds, MP3 raises to $7.02 (All-In), 3 folds, Hero calls $5.35 (All-In), UTG1 calls $6.22.

Flop: ($19.74) 5:heart: , 3:spade: , J:diamond:
      Turn: ($19.74) 2:club:
      River: ($19.74) 9:heart: (1 players)

Final Pot: $19.74

These guys seemed rather fishy, playing most hands, so I decided to shove. I could really use some feedback :) . If it would have been AKo I wouldn't have done it probably.
  • 3 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey exorcism,

do you have any reads on them? Are they being overaggressive perhaps or do you rely on their fishy stats?

You have to know that some fishy opponents are very tight with their raising range and can a 3-bet from them easily mean a monster.

If we presume MP3 3-bets AK/JJ+, then you have 42.8% equity against him while you need 46.5% and if UTG stays in the hand with AK/QQ+(JJ) then you have less than 24% equity but need ~33, so I find a fold pretty easy decision here.

If you however think they are capable of overplaying their hands and/or are overaggressive, then I like the call.

Regards,
      burek2000
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      thanks for the judging :)

i wasn't only relying on stats... to little hands i guess on them... but they were so aggressive, raising every chance... i just decided to get in there :)
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by exorcism
      thanks for the judging :)

i wasn't only relying on stats... to little hands i guess on them... but they were so aggressive, raising every chance... i just decided to get in there :)
      In that case I like the call. AKs is easily good against aggressive fish(maniacs), because as soon as their ranges are looser than the ones I put in the evaluation you will start making profit on average.