CO: $27.17
      BTN: $50.00
      Hero (SB): $49.10
      BB: $9.86
      UTG: $24.50
      UTG+1: $26.70

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with K :club: A :diamond:
      2 folds, UTG+2 raises to $0.75, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.65, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.75) 7 :club: 6 :club: 9 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+2 checks

Turn: ($1.75) 2 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $1.00, Hero calls $1

River: ($3.75) J :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, UTG+2 raises to $5.75, Hero calls with 2nd nutflush as nothing worse will call 3bet?!?!?!?!?

Villain is 30/10 over first 82 hands. I intensely dislike the way I played this and I wasn't on an acid trip or anything! Tried to C/R flop then didn't know what would call turn C/R and played C/C thinking anything that could call turn C/R would likely Vbet or raise river anyway.
  • 3 replies
    • Gabinr1
      When I have a draw oop I usually donk bet the flop. And when I hit it's not that obvious I completed the draw.
    • AninIII

I don't like your preflop call oop too much, but from time to time it's ok to balance your lines.
      You wanted to check/raise the flop. Question is if you then fold to a 3-bet/shove on flop? (Villain could do that with AsA or AsQ or 99 f.e.)
      On turn you have to lead out to see where you stand, because on 4 suited boards most villains bluff that easily. Just bet 1,50$.
      If getting called or raised on turn, you have to come to showdown as cheap as possible. -> I guess it's then wa/wb.
      As played it's enough to b/c on river because only nutflush will call your 3bet.

Let's see what the judges think.

Best regards,
    • veriz

Preflop: I don't like the way you played the hand, I am either 3betting being OOP or just folding against very nitty opponent.

As played
      Flop: I would likely also donk the flop and try to take down the pot with such board, the idea of Check/Raise ain't that bad but you have to pick the right opponent for that, you will need some kind of reads that he is CBetting a lot with air on such board and a bit more hands.
      Turn: I hit my 2nd nut flush so I am trying to get information of his hand, likely Bet out and get some value of weaker flush. With just Check/Call you ain't get much information of his hand.
      River: Looks like we are beaten here when we bet out ourself and he takes such line. I am considering Bet/Fold here. I don't think that he is going to raise there with Qcx type hand, more likely he has a bluff but I don't expect that being so often for making the Call profitable. That's my view. With more stats and more information would be the decision a lot easier.

Best regards,