I havent got any cash on my account yet

• 9 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi James,

as was told to you by one of our customer support representatives, it can take a couple of days for the security checks to go through.

While unfortunate, this is necessary in order to prevent scammers from receiving our starting capital multiple times.

Best regards
    • jameslancaster
      jameslancaster
      Basic
      ii been waiting 3 days how can i make it go quicker is there any way of speeding it up with the security
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi again,

unfortunately, this process can't really be sped up at this time. I will, however, ask my colleagues from customer service what the status is.

Have you already sent in your ID to our security team?

Regards
    • avistetto
      avistetto
      Bronze
      Its gonna take awhile I sent my id in 5 days ago and got confirmation from support they received it and were still processing it, then when i ask them if its nearly done they say they havn't received my id yet...
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi avistetto,

due to several reasons, customer support will perform a telephone check with you in order to confirm that the information you gave us is correct. Please be patient, as it's the Christmas season and some of our staff are already on vacation, so this might take a bit longer than usual :)

Hadi
    • avistetto
      avistetto
      Bronze
      ok guess i am gonna have to be up all night waiting for a telephone call as I haven't received it and its 3.16am here
    • barbiecutiepie
      barbiecutiepie
      Global
      Hi, I just got the phone call from pokerstrategy
      I answered but the line was disturbed
      I could only hear please verify your email and you will get the $50 capital funds and it was hung up
      But there's no mail from pokerstrategy yet and I'm curious why he mentioned $50 not $150
      thank you
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by avistetto
      ok guess i am gonna have to be up all night waiting for a telephone call as I haven't received it and its 3.16am here
      Hi avistetto,

If you have corrected entered your location details, I'm sure our customer support team will endevour to call you at a suitable local time to yourself.

I cannot however guarantee this, it is in the hands of our support team.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by barbiecutiepie
      Hi, I just got the phone call from pokerstrategy
      I answered but the line was disturbed
      I could only hear please verify your email and you will get the $50 capital funds and it was hung up
      But there's no mail from pokerstrategy yet and I'm curious why he mentioned $50 not $150
      thank you
      Hi barbiecutiepie,

Please allow time for the email to be received and also check any spam/filter folders in case it arrives in those.

The free money from PokerStrategy is generally referred to as $50 starting capital + $100 matching bonus. This totals your $150.
      Please note that on some platforms $50+$50 or $50+100% matching of your own deposit is available instead.

Best regards,

Bart