This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL100 AQo AGAINNNN

• taifoon
      taifoon
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $100,00
      BB:
      $27,30
      Hero:
      $31,80

0,5/1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:club: , A:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $3,00, 3 folds, SB raises to $9,00, BB calls $8,00, Hero calls $6,00.

Flop: ($27,00) Q:spade: , K:club: , T:heart: (3 players)
      SB bets $91,00 (All-In), BB calls $18,30 (All-In), Hero ???

Again AQo, just now in multiway pot, and 31,8bb stack.
      BB looks like fish, i already took those 11.8bb from him, he usualy coldcall my open rize, and fold to c-bet. But SB looks prety tight.
  • 2 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      hi Taifoon,

Against SB's 3bet I see an easy fold. His range crushes your AQ pretty bad - I'm giving him AK, JJ+ - So whenever you hit your outs you'll often be dominated, or you'll just get him to fold.

Even though the loose BB is in the hand, I don't think it's worth calling down for a 3 way pot. Your increased stack will make it even harder to play this hand btw.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey taifoon,

AQo AGAINNNN

Keep'em coming! :f_pleased:

Originally posted by dandycal
      hi Taifoon,

Against SB's 3bet I see an easy fold. His range crushes your AQ pretty bad - I'm giving him AK, JJ+ - So whenever you hit your outs you'll often be dominated, or you'll just get him to fold.

Even though the loose BB is in the hand, I don't think it's worth calling down for a 3 way pot. Your increased stack will make it even harder to play this hand btw.
      ...this!

Fold preflop is the best thing to do.

As played, I just give up on the flop, because you need 26% equity, but you have only slightly more than 16 if I put SB on TT+/AK and BB on some random broadways.

Regards,
      burek2000