This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to win a SnG with 1,15BB in 8 steps

• 3 replies
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Wow I wouldn't mind a bit of luck like that...
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      weird that is on fulltilt,is to typical for pokerstars :D
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      hmm nothing so special ... just sng ....imagine that one of my fried with me near him in an internet cafe during our classes :D it was to in the morning to go to clases btw back .... playing a 2 $ + fee tournament remaing with 20 cips at blinds 50/100 ....yes as i wrote just 20 cips :D 0.2 BB.... btw he finished second for about 190$ with a field of 5xx peoples .....that was really a donkament after some 2 other hands ! let me explain :

first he have 99 with a stack of 10 k :-s blinds 250/500 + ante...
      he raise 2 callers
      flop
      10 q j ........one bet he push the other one call and the one who bet call ...30k....he has just a runner runner flush cause one has set and the other one nuts Ak :D ...that was funny his runner runner flush draw won :O OO

after another hour ....in BB with k 10 after a raise hardly decided to call .....flop k 10 j heart finally it goes all in 3 way ....one Aq clubs One AK with ace o hearts....it was so sick cause another 10 entered the river.....That was the sickest tournament that i ever see in my "poker career " :) )) !!!

i know u had an achee i dont know how to write ....your head after this sick english goes around :D ! thats my best .....call me after u win a tournament after 0.2 blinds with a field bigger thgan 550+ ppls :D ! !good luck ! i dont have the history cause i was in an internet caffe and that was about 1 month ago ! byee i can prouve with the tournament id from sharkscope if u dont trust me ! :P good luck