Refferal link HITS

• CheeKeh
      CheeKeh
      Bronze
      could we get a bit that tells us how many hits our refferal link is getting please admins? :D :D
  • 5 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Do you run a website or just spam your link? If you run a website then it would be easy to do, just create a redirect file then you can check in your stats every day how many times the file was visited.

Although yes a more powerful "affiliate" program would be nice, not really necessary.
    • CheeKeh
      CheeKeh
      Bronze
      oh and also.. it says that i have 2 people reffered and 1 of them has validated his account..

but above that there is only 1 username showing, and its the one that didnt validate :( how do i see the other one too?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello CheeKeh,

I like the idea of seeing how many hits your link gets. Im not sure whether it will ever come into place, but i have passed it on to the Admins!

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Right now, our technicians are mostly focusing on an overhaul of the forums, which means that they don't have many resources.

So while the idea is good, it won't be implemented at this stage.

Hadi
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      php:
      <?php include('connect.php'); 
      $hits mysql_query("SELECT hits FROM users WHERE username = darkprice"); 
      $hits $hits 1;  
      mysql_query("UPDATE users SET hits = $hits WHERE username = darkprice");
      ?>

php:
      <?php include('connect.php'); 
      $hits mysql_query("SELECT hits FROM users WHERE username = darkprice");
      echo "Your link has been visited: ".$hits." times";  
      ?>

lol and there we go, a funtion that counts and one that print out! Done in about 2 min.

You can always make yoru own site as i did and redirect to your link and have somekind of report system if you don't want to make your own lol

Then you can see what site they came from when they clicked yoru link, the language on the computer, what browser and all that shit...