Starting Capital

• maximus1436
      maximus1436
      Basic
      Hello From Australia.

I signed up and completed the test recently (about 51 hours ago). I still have not receive the starting capital, which is fine i'm in no rush, however I do find it odd, because my friend, who lives on the other side of town who I referred to your website, received his starting capital before I did, even though I completed all the steps before him? It makes me wonder if I have done something incorrectly and if so I would like to try and correct this problem A.S.A.P

Regards,
      Catherine
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey maximus1436 ( aka fellow Australian :P )

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,

Kyle.