This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Second capital 100$ first deposit

• zeiduks123
      zeiduks123
      Bronze
      Hello!

I have received this email, cleared 50$ bonus and now i am looking forward to making first deposit and ofcourse receive the bonus! So i was wondering, how do i get the bonus? Do i have to simply make a deposit of 100 dollars max and will i receive the same amount as a bonus or do i have to write down the bonus code somwhere? How does actually this work?

Thank you.

"You have been a member of PokerStrategy.com for some time now and are already an experienced poker player. You have therefore been chosen to form part of an exclusive 'test group' that will receive a second starting capital of $50 at PartyPoker.
      This second $50 has no strings attached, meaning that you don't need to make a deposit or pass an additional quiz.

Further, you have an 100% up to $100 first deposit bonus waiting for you."
  • 6 replies
    • Mrt1989
      Mrt1989
      Bronze
      IF you deposit 100$ u will get 100$ bonus but you have to collect partypoints and the payment will be like in pieces. Maybe like 25$ at a time when u get 125 partypoints. Some who knows better may clear this up :)
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Theres no need to make a deposit for the $100 bonus. Once you clear the $50 bonus, the $100 bonus will be offered to you but will only be released in increments of $25 for every 150 partypoints. So you will need a total of 600 points to get the full $100. Its posted on the beginners forum.
    • slemo69
      slemo69
      Bronze
      No, you need to deposit , ask costumer service.
    • caper78
      caper78
      Silver
      I just had a similar problem. I cleared the initial $50 and was only offered a $100 first deposit bonus. When I asked PartyPoker customer support they told me that this is the second ps bonus. So I do have to make a deposit?
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      PP must have changed ther policy as 12 months ago when I cleared my $50 they offered me the second $100 no deposit bonus that I needed to claim, released as ironmask92 states.

Maybe contact poker strategy support to try and help clarify their deal with PP
    • zeiduks123
      zeiduks123
      Bronze
      Update!

Yeah , i made a deposit of 100 dollars and i received a 100 dollar bonus in couple of days.

So basically, if i understand right. Based on the deposit amount, you get the same amount as bonus, i e you deposit 45 dollars -> you get 45 dollars as bonus, which you clear collecting certain amount of FPPS.

Regards,

Zeiduks