$37.90
      SB:
      $29.00
      BB:
      $61.30
      MP2:
      $26.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 8, 8.
      MP2 calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.00, CO calls $2.00, BU calls $2.00, SB calls $1.75, 2 folds.

Flop: ($9) 4, 2, 3 (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $6.00, CO calls $6.00, BU folds, SB folds.

Turn: ($21) 3 (2 players)
      Hero ???

I usually isolate mid stacks with 4BB raises.

CO: 18/13/1.1/ 0% 3-bet/ 13% cold call (363 hands)

Yeah, I should have bet more on the flop, but what about the turn?
      Bet/fold, bet/call, check/fold, check/raise?
  • 8 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Only things possiuble here are
      1) ch/c re-evauate on River but river would prob be ch/f with this line because I odnt see him betting turn with worse, and even if he has lets say 77s, he wouldnt bet River becasue it would prob. be higher card for him and fish will chicken out soch/f River but I wont take this line because he wont bluff float and if he ha s some FD or other draw he check behind what do u do on Riverr?

2) b/f- he wont raise orse hands on turn and if he calls he is either slowplaying or playing some better hands cautiosly, so if he calls I ould prob ch/f river or MAAAAAybe prob bet river so that I wont be tempted to call and surely fold if Hearth mes on river
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I think B/F is the superior option here, because if you check he can bet out a variety of AhXh hands, which puts you on the backfoot and forces you to play c/f river unless a non-heart undercard hits. The 3s on the turn is actually a great card for you so I would definitely fire a 2nd barrel, about $16-ish.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since player is passive then bet/call turn to 15$ and then shove river for value
      you´re ahead too many times to fold your hand against middlestack
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      since player is passive then bet/call turn to 15$ and then shove river for value

when player is passive he does not raise worse hands. what could he raise ?
      Sets, maybe 77 (which is the only hand we beat ) 99+

If passvie player bets we are beat .... no way u are ahead against passive opp. if he is semipassive, hen we can incline to get it in but I think its close anwyayy ....
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      first thing in my mind is an overbet shove on the turn when he tends to call with his weak draws a lot, the ES is $25 opposed to $21 pot gives this shove a possibility but one has to play with frequence of folding/calling to see a good equilbrium EV

I don't think b/f$15 is an option, ever so bet/call but I like to know if Kaitz likes overbetting shove the turn

People on micro's overvalue their hand too much hence getting the odds when he shoves, it is inevitable to play bet/call, sure you face better hands most of the time but you make more money by b/c than b/f
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

when player is passive he does not raise worse hands. what could he raise ?
      Sets, maybe 77 (which is the only hand we beat ) 99+

If passvie player bets we are beat .... no way u are ahead against passive opp. if he is semipassive, hen we can incline to get it in but I think its close anwyayy ....
      yes that sentence sound odd:)
      Meant to say, although player is passive I´d bet/call turn, since he´d likely would still shove there with worse hands. I think a lot of times flushdraw might be in his range that might turn his hand into semibluff. And ofcourse his range is still pp-s 55/66/77
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      My bad, I failed to notice that CO was playing $33 stack when I first commented.

If we hypothetically assume that CO is playing 100BB stack though, then am I right to say that B/F$15 is the correct play here?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      My bad, I failed to notice that CO was playing $33 stack when I first commented.

If we hypothetically assume that CO is playing 100BB stack though, then am I right to say that B/F$15 is the correct play here?
      yes b/f turn is reasonable line