First Final Table!

• lfcday
      lfcday
      Bronze
      Hi people,

Just letting everyone know because I am chuffed that I've just made my first final table and ended up finishing second winning a grand total of $13.95. I've cashed in in 6 out of 8 tourneys but only low cash ammounts so this is a big step for me and its all thanks to this site so THANK YOU POKERSTRATEGY!!!!!

:D :D :D
  • 6 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Congrats man, the feeling of reachig the final table is sooo sweet :f_grin:
    • CheeKeh
      CheeKeh
      Bronze
      i do love making the final table, i made final table once .. it was on one of those single table tournies :D

jokes.. the biggest tourny i ever won was not online, i paid €25 entry, and there was 36 people joined..

1st place: €500
      2nd place: €225
      3rd place: €175

i cam pretty close to winning a 5000 player tourny on pokerstars too the other day, but i was knocked out just 2 people before the bubble :(
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CheeKeh
      i cam pretty close to winning a 5000 player tourny on pokerstars too the other day, but i was knocked out just 2 people before the bubble :(
      Sorry but this sentence makes no sence whatsoever. You busted out in bubble and was close to win, what?
    • gosuking
      gosuking
      Global
      gratz dude!
    • lfcday
      lfcday
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone,

I enjoy the s'n'g mtt's as it is learning me to develop my game against a variety of opponents. I got my bonus about a week ago now and I've boosted it up by 50% solely from s'n'g and s'n'g mtt's (I got off to a bad start using SSS in cash games even though i was sticking to the rules like glue!!!) So i think I'm doing ok.
      I have played around 15 now and cashed in on 7 reaching the final table twice.

Anybody else like to comment on how they think I'm doing or would like to post their own experiences near the beginning it would be much appreciated :)
    • CheeKeh
      CheeKeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VheroM
      Originally posted by CheeKeh
      Sorry but this sentence makes no sence whatsoever. You busted out in bubble and was close to win, what?
      have you never played one of those freerolls on pokerstars? where everyone in the final 67 people or something get entrance into weekly round 2..? i got knocked out just before that point where the tourny ends