PS points not updating

• thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Hi

I have been playing everyday this week but my PS points havent updated since saturday

Is it normal that there is a bit of delay or not?

I am new and discovering my way through PS.

Over the frst couple of weeks the PS points seem to update the next day or the day after.
  • 6 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      No SP for December the 13th?

Next time you should check the forums if there is any topic with the same subject first... you might spare yourself, moderators and other members some time. :)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      No SP for December the 13th?

Next time you should check the forums if there is any topic with the same subject first... you might spare yourself, moderators and other members some time. :)
      Thanks.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      yes sorry about that,

I actually did check the forum and did not see it at the time. saw it later but my post was already there .:)
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      I'm a bit worried about rakeback though, since next payment should be made from 8th to the 14th of December, but I do not have points for the 13th or 14th, guess it'll come a little late this time huh? I'm excited about it cause it's the day I should recieve the most rakeback in 4 months of playing :) .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pablomeza
      I'm a bit worried about rakeback though, since next payment should be made from 8th to the 14th of December, but I do not have points for the 13th or 14th, guess it'll come a little late this time huh? I'm excited about it cause it's the day I should recieve the most rakeback in 4 months of playing :) .
      Rakeback gets calculated by Full Tilt based on the Net Earned Rake you've paid and has nothing to do with PokerStrategy points, so shouldn't be affected.

If it is late or short, then it will all be updated the following week, so don't worry :)

Bart
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      I should be about to get my silver status though :) and I am excited about that but at the moment I am missing a whole lot of points :( .

I hope it will be sorted soon

:)