gosuking
      Global
      amazing lol i never won those b4
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gosuking
      amazing lol i never won those b4
      Thanks. They aren't that hard to make it deep in, you just have to win a couple flips early on and then continuously build your stack from their. A lot of players in Free Rolls are really bad and as they get close to the money all of the ranges tighten up so much that you can really take advantage of that. Spot the aggressive bluffing players, only play solid hands versus them and get payed off. Then spot the tight players and play aggressively towards them and steal their blinds. At the final table I basically made all my money by stealing blinds.

But when it got heads up and my opponent had a 4:1 chip lead I just got unlucky. He was playing aggressive, pushing a lot. I flat called twice and he pushed over top twice and I folded both marginal hands. Then I got kings in the small blind, decided to get tricky and call, he checked this time. Flop was 424 we both checked, turn a 4 we both check, river is a 3 he bets, I push and he has 47 for four of a kind lol.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey well played THeGaME, many congrats.

It's a great feeling isn't it :)

I managed to win the U.K. one once and final table a couple of times, but been a while.

Might just have to try again sometime, freerolls are all good practice (and these barely touch rakeback so all good).

Keep up the good work buddy, best regards,

Bart
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hey well played THeGaME, many congrats.

It's a great feeling isn't it :)

I managed to win the U.K. one once and final table a couple of times, but been a while.

Might just have to try again sometime, freerolls are all good practice (and these barely touch rakeback so all good).

Keep up the good work buddy, best regards,

Bart
      Thanks man :f_p: .

Wow nice you won one? That's awesome! :s_biggrin: .

For the most part they are just for fun but if you manage to make the final table they are good practice, fun and you win some money. Win, win, win? :P

Thanks and good luck.
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      awesome! congrats
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      it IS pretty cool trust me
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Nice job! I final tabled the Canada freeroll once but busted in 8th or 9th. I actually registered last night but forgot and realized when I had about 3 BB left lol, hopefully you got some of my chips.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Hey guys thanks for the replies!

Right now i'm playing in it again and I'm 64th out of 800 at the moment. Lets see if I can make another final table :D

Well set over set and im out 65th. Had a good run.
    • sensation46
      sensation46
      Bronze
      Congrats. Ive won the Canada freeroll once. Won the Razz freeroll twice. Still having tough luck winning the Omaha Hi one though.
    • edc6
      edc6
      Bronze
      Great job on this! I was actually in the same tournament, but got out in around 100th place. I was short stacked, got an amazing hand (A/K I think), went all-in, someone called me with (6/8 off) got a lucky 8 on the flop and I lost.