TaF PROBLEM

• CheeKeh
      CheeKeh
      Bronze
      Hi, so it says that i have two refferals now.. and only one of them has completed confimation of email .. although it only lets me track the stats of the one whos not confirmed their email or passed the quiz or anything..

is there a way to show the list of your refferals? or is it just your 1st one that you can see in there?
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello CheeKeh,

Im assuming your are talking about the info on this page --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/recruited-friends/

There are only a few things you can see;

Validated:
      Passed quiz:
      Last active:
      Poker account entered:
      $50 starting capital received:

and Strategy Points.

These help you track where your friend is in the process and how much money they have earned you.

Sometimes the data needs to be updated which may result in the loss of some info for a while.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • CheeKeh
      CheeKeh
      Bronze
      thats the page i was on .. but its only showing one of the usernames of the people who signed up .. now i have 5 refferals with 4 of their emails validated
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello CheeKeh,

As i said, it can sometimes take a while for it to be updated, please be patient and im sure your friends will appear.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • CheeKeh
      CheeKeh
      Bronze
      yeah i noticed aswell that when i refresh the page it sometimes goes lower amount of refferals.. then refresh again and then it goes back up xD

maybe its my browsers fault for saving too much :p

thanks for your help mate