This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

TILT is a good thing, sometimes :)

• ClownTackler
      ClownTackler
      Bronze
      Hi, everybody... i just want to spend some time while importing a lot of hands into my elephant prog, so I'll tell you what happened recently... :) (and sorry for my bad englis)

I was playing different kind of games for a long time on pokerstars... and i was a succesful player. Last month i fall under a very big downswing. It was a disaster... i couldn't win anything... i was losing all the time whatever i played and whatever i do. I simply couldn't have a winning hand.

Then i decided to try on some other site too. I found pokerstrategy... passed the quiz and got staked at partypoker with 50$.

- OK, let's go! - i told to myself. I started three $0.10/0.20 limit tables... and, the same story again. I lost AA vs A2, AA vs J9o, AA vs 82o, KK vs K8o... In few hours i was down for $20. :f_eek:

I was really tilted... so tilted... and i did a very stupid thing. I started an 6$ 1k gtd MTT... which was almost 20% of the bankroll i had left.

When the tournament started... i noticed something that made me laughing really loud :) . That tournament was a PL tournament, and i never played a PL tournament in my life. :)

But... at the end, i did really great, finished 6th... and got my bankroll up to 90$. Who would say that something like that is possible after all those bad beats.

And, for now, that after that tournament, everything's back in normal... today i even managed to end a really good FL session on pokerstars too. :)

Thanks for you time... see you at the tables. :)
  • 7 replies