Battle of the Planets

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hello!

I have started playing sngs yesterday instead of cashgames and somehow discovered what is the promotion all about...and i must say it is very good:)

I waould like to ask here other sng players if anyone had made it to the leader board , which one and how many points have you got? I am playing for the low orbit and i really like that 20 sng block. If you made it to the top40 how many did you win,lost,2nd,3d ? prizes are also quite lucrative:)
  • 4 replies
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      yeah i made it top ten actually 4th and won a ticket to the shootout on 27 of december with 50k prizes ... i ran pretty hot and played really good...that s all you need i did hit it on the high orbit though to be top 10 on the low orbit i think you have to play bad... that s the only way, i mean by bad overly aggresive and to get really lucky...you often will see that on the high orbit there are only good players in the green in front...i made it 15th in another week as well... so ...good luck...the prizes were 140 for 4th and 30 for 15 that s on mars high orbit
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      cool congrats!! is the money diretcly transfered to your account ?

i try to play my best game and hopefully qualify :) wish me luck and less suck outs:D
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I did got 1st once. Yes, it goes directly into your account.
    • luckysim1
      luckysim1
      Bronze
      I got 2nd on high orbit 1-3 $ or something, and played the shootout! Won the first table, so got a nice 195 $ i think. Got sucked out second table, was chip leader when i lost almost whole stack with QQ vs TT :f_cry: