This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New Terrorblade's 0.5/1 FLSH video

• Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      I decided to post my question here instead of in comments section, because it's more cosy to induce a discussion.

I'm not sure whether I can use a direct link to video, so please any mod please delete it if it's not allowed because it's only for silver+.

So my question is about the action at 14.18:

BB, MP2, MP3, CO (Hero)

Hero: QJ

Board: T :spade: Q :heart: T :heart: Q :spade:

BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, Hero: raises

I'm not sure why a raise here. Hero has nuts fullhouse and board offers two flushdraws, so I would prefer a call for 2 overcalls and luckily you can get more action with any FD finishing on river and the only hand you have to protect here is straight/royal flush. For a thinking player it's an easy fold after bet and call on this board with FD, but I think fish would call one extra bet a lot of times with FD.

Comments?

EDIT: video - http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/8694
  • 3 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      I think once fish decide to call one extra bet with a draw on this board, it's likely he is calling for two BBs as well.

Anyway - I saw something simillar in one of the older videos by TB. Maybe he is just playing straightforward in silver vids?
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Yay, thanks for someone making a thread to talk about it rather than posting on the video page which forces me to reload the video countless times and waste my bandwidth ;(

I agree, calling here is the best option to hope for overcalls and raising the river. In my videos I tend to play without thinking and play rather straightforwardly, good spotting.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply. :)