Procedure for family members?

• AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Hopefully a mod can answer this for me.

So obviously there is a promo going on for the trip to Vegas. My significant other is starting to become more interested in poker due to my interest and well I figured why not TAF her and see if we can win.

Since we would obviously be playinig from the same IP and most likely the same system, what is the best way to go about registering?
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi AlexanderD22,

There's no problem TAF'ing a family member or partner. The only thing I would suggest you do however is drop a ticket to support as soon as your friend signs up, mention both your and their PokerStrategy name and explain the relationship etc.

You will both need to send ID docs through to ensure that you are different people of course (you won't need to again, if already completed, but your friend will need to). If you can have these to hand ready too that would be useful.

Email for ID docs:
      security@pokerstrategy.com

There shouldn't be a problem, it's just customer support are quick to deactivate duplicate accounts on the same IP address. If you pre-warn them that they are a different person and promptly send in the ID, this shouldn't happen to you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Thanks Bart. I did already do the ID check so that's no big deal. Should I send a support ticket from my account or the newly created account, or even both?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      Thanks Bart. I did already do the ID check so that's no big deal. Should I send a support ticket from my account or the newly created account, or even both?
      Either is fine, perhaps yours as the existing member would look a little better (trust worthy as you've been here a while already :) ).

Your partner's ID needs to be sent from their own email address though, the one they register.

Any problems/questions, just shout.

Best regards... oh and we want Vegas pics if you win ;)

Bart
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      Either is fine, perhaps yours as the existing member would look a little better (trust worthy as you've been here a while already :) ).

Your partner's ID needs to be sent from their own email address though, the one they register.

Any problems/questions, just shout.

Best regards... oh and we want Vegas pics if you win ;)

Bart
      Sending support a ticket now as I was in my holiday procrastination mood and just got her to sign up a few minutes ago lol.

We will for sure take pictures (confidence is a good thing right?) and yes...she's hot :f_cool: