$6.08
      BU:
      $4.81
      SB(Hero):
      $6.00
      BB:
      $3.71

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A.
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $0.40, CO calls $0.40, BU calls $0.40, Hero raises to $1.00, BB calls $0.95, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.60, BU folds.

Flop: ($3.8) 6, 7, J (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, BB raises to $2.71(All-In), CO folds, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.2.
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Interesting that the guy open raises to 8x and gets two callers, assuming this is standard this table must be wonderful. If it's not and MP3 is generally tight/good maybe it means it's not the best time to get involved with AK.

Anyway if you're gonna play with a hand like AK you want to either end it right there or get all-in against these guys, and since there is already a lot of dead money + the fact that they look bad enough to call it off with QJo if they feel like it, i'd probably just jam preflop. It sucks if one of them wakes up with KK+, but with us having AK it's not that likely.

As played postflop it sucks no matter what but i wouldn't make this small c-bet, either check or shove yourself. With 3 opponents that don't like to fold on such a dry board i'd probably just c/f it.

Hope it helps.
    • SilentSteve
      SilentSteve
      Bronze
      Thanks, I think a big leak for me is the amount I seem to cbet, so as a result it rarely makes people fold or represents a strong hand.