Multi table SNG strategy

• alexgrapid
      alexgrapid
      Bronze
      I got a question for players who played both SNG and MTTs,I curently play 90 man KO on FT and I dont know which strategy to apply, I apply HARINGTON strategy with M factor until the final table ??? or I switch to the BB strategy(push with 10 BB or less) suggested for 1 and 2 table sit and go ? I also need to mention that I play also 18 man turbos and use SNGWIZ .I'm kinda conufsed I think M factor is a bit loose when you reach the last 2 tables. Can someone help me ???I hope you can understand me my english is not too good .
  • 2 replies
    • Chymera
      Chymera
      Bronze
      Hello! I think that the best strategy depends on different circumstances. The amount of the buy in is one of them. People play looser with the money they afford to lose. Their game is more like gambling so with solid starting hands and clear advantage after the flop it won't be difficult to bust them. Another aspect is if everybody wants to win and I think that's the case here. In the beginning when the blinds are small relative to the stack, you can loosen up your starting hand selection at a tight table. No one wants to be knocked out of the tournament in the early stages so they won't take much risk. You can more often steal the blinds from position what will keep your stack healthy. If the table is loose, sit back and watch the show because they will shoot each other out.
    • Chymera
      Chymera
      Bronze
      In the middle stages -when the players are more skilled- try to build a tight image and they will fear your bets after a while. Don't mess up with the chip leader or the short stack because usually it leads to more trouble than good. Of course if you flopped something great show no mercy. But your main target must be those players who's stacks are equal with yours. On the bubble you can loosen up a bit because the same situation appears as in the beginning: nobody wants to be sent home when the money is almost in their hands. When you reach the final table keep the tight image and steal the blinds whenever you can to keep up with the increasing blinds. I hope I was at your help. Good luck!