This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I gave @ the church already!

• qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      I thought he was from the church, he had on a big black over coat,with a wide rimmed hat covering most of his face, it looked like he had a white collar or not.He said if I give him my acct password,soul,and a couple bucks to play a sit&go, that I could win for ever! "Of course I'll take a gamble" I said.
      But then this hand happened and ever since then I've been on edge,well with the near miss lightning strike,it was a good 2 meters away but still,just who's game is this anyways?
      Hey dude if I give you the rest of my stack can I have my soul back?please! :s_cry:

titteuf82 (UTG): $2.00
      ujmexico (MP): $5.91
      musrsilka22 (CO): $3.82
      JesusChrizt (BTN): $2.80
      Hero (SB): $8.94
      Ridbowt (BB): $7.55

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is SB with 6:heart: 6:club:
      titteuf82 checks, ujmexico calls $0.10, musrsilka22 calls $0.10, JesusChrizt calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.05, Ridbowt checks

Flop: ($0.50) J:club: T:spade: 6:spade: (6 players)
      Hero checks, Ridbowt checks, titteuf82 checks, ujmexico checks, musrsilka22 checks, JesusChrizt bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, Ridbowt folds, titteuf82 calls $0.60, ujmexico folds, musrsilka22 folds

Turn: ($2.30) 9:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, titteuf82 calls $1.30 all in, JesusChrizt raises to $2.10 all in, Hero calls $0.60

River: ($7.80) A:diamond: (3 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: $7.80
      titteuf82 shows Q:diamond: 3:diamond:
      JesusChrizt shows 8:spade: 7:spade:
      Hero shows 6:heart: 6:club:
  • 3 replies