This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rake

• orcwarhero
      orcwarhero
      Bronze
      Can I get a Mod to Delete this thread since I can't seem to do it.

(prolly can't see the "delete thread" button.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      Actually, you are wrong. I checked only FT and PS, and PS takes 0,05$ for every 1$ in the pot at NL2. Meanwhile FT takes 0,01$ for every 0,15$ in the pot, which is 0,06$ for 1$. So FT's rake is higher. Didn't check all the rest, leave that to you.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      All ipoker skins, Ongame skins, Party and Full Tilt rakes every 0.01$ (so they take rake from about every hand), Cake and stars rake only in 0.05$ increments which is huge difference (because the pot has to be 1$ to be raked). Full Tilt also has higher rake at small stakes (0.01$/0.15$).
    • orcwarhero
      orcwarhero
      Bronze
      Ah see that I have made a COMPLETE mess of things. That will teach me to try and do research after midnight.

I stand corrected and will delete this tread tomorrow. I believe what I had done was was confused the $1 with $0.10 at Stars so I was thinking that the rake was 5 cents for every 10 cents in the pot...lol...OOOOOPS!!

Anyway thanks for pointing that out, sorry to PokerStars for the fkup...lol

*Note to self: Admit eyesight is going bad and get some damn reading glasses. :rolleyes: