Rake

• orcwarhero
      orcwarhero
      Bronze
      Can I get a Mod to Delete this thread since I can't seem to do it.

(prolly can't see the "delete thread" button.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      Actually, you are wrong. I checked only FT and PS, and PS takes 0,05$ for every 1$ in the pot at NL2. Meanwhile FT takes 0,01$ for every 0,15$ in the pot, which is 0,06$ for 1$. So FT's rake is higher. Didn't check all the rest, leave that to you.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      All ipoker skins, Ongame skins, Party and Full Tilt rakes every 0.01$ (so they take rake from about every hand), Cake and stars rake only in 0.05$ increments which is huge difference (because the pot has to be 1$ to be raked). Full Tilt also has higher rake at small stakes (0.01$/0.15$).
    • orcwarhero
      orcwarhero
      Bronze
      Ah see that I have made a COMPLETE mess of things. That will teach me to try and do research after midnight.

I stand corrected and will delete this tread tomorrow. I believe what I had done was was confused the $1 with $0.10 at Stars so I was thinking that the rake was 5 cents for every 10 cents in the pot...lol...OOOOOPS!!

Anyway thanks for pointing that out, sorry to PokerStars for the fkup...lol

*Note to self: Admit eyesight is going bad and get some damn reading glasses. :rolleyes: