Tell a friend problem!

• stjepan1909
      stjepan1909
      Bronze
      Hello.
      I have a problem concerned to your web page.
      About a month ago I registered on your web page and after that i passed a quiz.
      By that I won a $50 free no deposit bonus which was withdrew to my account on Everest poker room where I collected 2487 Lifetime Strategy Points after that.
      Ten days ago I decided to use suggested option "invite friends" and I brought to your page 10 of my forum friends and that's what made problem to me. None of them did not receive any money after registering and passing the quiz. It's because they have been asked to send their personal documents but they still don't get bonus even after that.
      My question is simple: Why didn't you demand me to send any documents? After all, you disappointed me a lot because you put me in an inconvenience position. It is obvious that they wouldn't have any complications if they made registration without using my link for it.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi stjepan1909,

Firstly thanks for your efforts in using the TAF, it is really appreciated and I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems.

The ID check is still currently applied on a random basis, which is why you were perhaps not asked to go through it. It is however getting increasingly common and you will appreciate that any company that gives away free money needs to protect itself from potential fraudulent applications.

At the current time, our customer support team have been inundated with new applications and ID documentation, partly a success of it's own advertising and also partly to valued members like yourself who encourage friends to also join.
      Some delays are inevitable, especially as we approach the holiday season where some support staff will also be looking to spend a well deserved few days with family and friends.

I'm sure that any applications still in queue will be processed as soon as possible, your friends can help by ensuring that the support team have everything needed in a timely fashion and by checking their emails and support tickets regularly.

Please pass on our thanks and reassurances to your friends, that as soon as they have passed their ID checks, they will be up & running with full membership benefits the same as your good self.

Best regards,

Bart