Been waiting 10 days...

• WPBassFace
      WPBassFace
      Bronze
      Hello,

I recently sent you guys the photo of my ID (back + front). I received an e-mail saying they didn't get it; I re-sent my .JPG's.

No confirmation, but I have been waiting upwards of 10 days. What's up?
  • 3 replies
    • Stellake
      Stellake
      Basic
      Consider yourself lucky compared to me.I had to make 3 id check,problably will have to do more or they just cancel it.Been like 3 weeks.O well. :f_cry:
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WPBassFace
      Hello,

I recently sent you guys the photo of my ID (back + front). I received an e-mail saying they didn't get it; I re-sent my .JPG's.

No confirmation, but I have been waiting upwards of 10 days. What's up?
      Hello WPBassFace,

Make sure you have rechecked your inbox to see if you have missed any mails from PokerStrategy. Then please check your tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you.

After this, and if you have no problems then please make a ticket to support.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stellake
      Consider yourself lucky compared to me.I had to make 3 id check,problably will have to do more or they just cancel it.Been like 3 weeks.O well. :f_cry:
      Hi Stellake,

Whilst we appreciate your keeness to get started and the obvious frustration, our Community Manager did provide you with a response on the 11th Dec which I will provide again below for your convenience:

Originally posted by Hadi
      Good morning Stellake,

I apologize for the delay on behalf of my colleagues from customer service. As they have told you previously, we have an unusually high amount of ID checks to deal with recently, so it can take a while for it (and the money) to go through.

I was told that you have received an email sent by my colleagues, so please be sure to check your spam and junk folders. If you cannot find it, please contact CS again and refer them to this thread.

Hadi
      As indicated, customer support will often need to check details or documents and will contact you either by email or support ticket. It is important that members/applicants check this regularly and reply promptly to help reduce potential delay.

Please also bear in mind the tremendous volume of applications at the moment and the forthcoming holiday period which puts strain on customer support resources.

Please don't keep spamming your frustration across the forum, your continued patience and understanding is appreciated.

Many thanks,

Bart