SNG wizard problem

• alexgrapid
      alexgrapid
      Bronze
      Hello I got a problem with SNGwiz ,when I'm analyzing multi table sit and goes ,they show me the chip equity push fold sittuation and when i deselect the chip equity mode the result is completly different.Can someone tell me which is the best mode to select for analyzing multi table sng???
  • 6 replies
    • eagle2007
      eagle2007
      Bronze
      chip mode is the best, even though SNG wiz for multi table sngs is not that great..but chip mode is closest to the true thing.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eagle2007
      chip mode is the best, even though SNG wiz for multi table sngs is not that great..but chip mode is closest to the true thing.

So, are there any other program that can do this better than sng wiz?
    • alexgrapid
      alexgrapid
      Bronze
      I think SNG wiz suggests to push veeeeery loose when your M is under 5 UTg they suggest to push 70 % of hands I think this is stupid.
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      sorry to post it there..what is SnG wizard?? im using an unlicensed elephant for cash games and do not really know what are the figures teling me
      is it wizard like the elephant??
      anyone knows where can i get the help with elephant??
      cheers guys
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by alexgrapid
      I think SNG wiz suggests to push veeeeery loose when your M is under 5 UTg they suggest to push 70 % of hands I think this is stupid.
      Remember the preset villans ranges are always allover the place, you need to adjust these then see what it says.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      If you are playing on the final table you can enter the payout structure, which is definatly better then chipEV because ICM is important.

If you haven't reached final table the chipEV would be better, but it can be wildly inacurate because it doesn't factor in the bubble/payout/...

In general, closer to money --> $EV, miles away from the money --> chip EV