Problem - Texas Grab em

• Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm having a problem with Texas Grab em.

I have installed the program, know the key combination for copying hands from Party Poker however everytime I try it and click on the "Paste Hand from clipboard" button in the Texas Hold em program it says "Clipboard contains no valid hands"

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help
  • 8 replies
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Test to see if you are actually copying hands. ie.Try to "copy a hand to clipboard"and try and paste it into notepad.
    • Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze
      Ah, ok!

I need to copy them from the notepad files?

I thought you somehow copied the hands from PartyPoker directly!

Now it works, thanks!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      With the "copy a hand to clipboard" function you can add hands if you missed some while playing.

While playing you can press "F2" (adjustable) and the last played hand at the selected table will be imported to Terxas Grab'em.
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      While playing you can press "F2" (adjustable) and the last played hand at the selected table will be imported to Terxas Grab'em.
      Since the last party update i have had trouble with this.. Can't "grab" any hands this way at the moment.. Tried re-installing Texas Grab'em, but still can't get it to work.. Anyone else with this problem (double checked the handhistory directory already of course)?

Hope someone can help me since it's quite annoying not being able to ask question about all the hands I'm not sure about (quite alot at the moment to be honest, since i justed started BSS NL)

Best regards,
      Mugge

Edit: Seems like the problem is my partypoker date/time which is screwed up.. Is it just at my party the date is january 1st 1970? And how do i solve this?

Edit2: just noticed this thread: http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/wbb_en/thread.php?threadid=7663
      Seems like i'm not the only one with the problem.

I will just try to note, which hands i get in doubt about and then manually copy/paste them into Texas Grab'em
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      With the update of the Partypoker software Texas Grab'em doesn't work atm. I'm sure our IT is working on the problem already. :)
    • Floating
      Floating
      Bronze
      Is this problem fixed already?

Because when I am still not able to read hand histories.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Floating!

With our newest version which you can download in the software area that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Good luck at the tables,
      Puschkin81
    • losejas4
      losejas4
      Bronze
      Hi mates..

I have a similar problem with Texas Grab'em. Sometimes it says "Clipboard contains no valid hands" and sometimes it works perfectly.. Don't know what to do. By the way, it works fine copying hands from one clipboard to another, except copying them to Texas Grab'em.