shop - is it normal?

• Macias09
      Macias09
      Bronze
      Hi
      I order an upgrade of holdem manager from small stakes to profesional version via pokerstrategy shop. I payed and I was emailed that I have to send an old key to recive a new one. Is it normal? I'm careful with sending any keys to anyone so I'm asking.
  • 2 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by Macias09
      Hi
      I order an upgrade of holdem manager from small stakes to profesional version via pokerstrategy shop. I payed and I was emailed that I have to send an old key to recive a new one. Is it normal? I'm careful with sending any keys to anyone so I'm asking.
      they ask for your old key when you buy it from the real holdem manager site as well, I assume its to update your key to the profesional version... but I am pretty sure this isnt a scam.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Macias09,

I don't personally know much about the Holdem Manager to be honest, but as the shop is run by PokerStrategy, I can confirm that it is trustworthy and they will only ask for something that they require to forfill your order.

You are of course right to be cautious whenever dealing online these days, but PokerStrategy are a safe, responsible and well respected company who have your best interests at heart.

Best regards,

Bart