being supernova

• pablojavier
      pablojavier
      Bronze
      hi, anyone is supernova playing FR nl100? i made some counts, and uoy have to play about 300k hands, is that correct?

how much % is the ammount of rakeback being SN?

which is the difference between milestone vs regular bonus? i understand that they are paid inmediatly, but which one is more profitable?

thanks
  • 3 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Next year you get 28%-40 rb with Supernova depending how much VPPs you earn. 28% for exactly making 100k VPP per year, then few percent extra for each 100k VPP after that Milestones have very good value, so you want to buy them all, ie.

200k VPP milestone : 2000$ for 50k FPP
      When best normal bonus is 4000$ for 250k FPP (+you have clear this)
      and the Milestone bonuses just keep getting better and better more you play.

300000 h/100000VPP was true for this year, with the change to VPP distribution it remains to be seen what is the new VPP/hand-rate.
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      there are supernovas playing nl25 fr :P

dont remember exactly how many rakeback, but it depends on what milestone u reach. it's more than the rakeback of other sites, thats for sure.

as for the bonuses, u're supposed to take both the 4k one and the milestones, since there is 100k+ vpp between milestones and every milestone bonus is only 50k fpp, it's not like u have to choose between them (u can get each milestone once a year in case u missed that)
    • pablojavier
      pablojavier
      Bronze
      really good answers, i have all clear now

i love English forum jeje

thanks