starting capital+ bonus question

• mustapa4mustre
      mustapa4mustre
      Bronze
      Hello to all,i have one question, i got 50$ starting capital on fulltilt poker and when i chose fulltilt i think that there was that i get 50$ for playing + bonus,but i didnt get any money in bonus account?Does need to wait or is just 50$ without bonus money?Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Check your "bonus account" in "cashier", there should be a $100 bonus which can be released by accumulating FTP points. Bonus means you don't get the money instantly - you have to earn them by playing.
    • mustapa4mustre
      mustapa4mustre
      Bronze
      I have a look but there was no bonus
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mustapa4mustre,

Full Tilt recently changed their rules for the first deposit bonus and we are in the process of updating all our forum and download guides etc.

Forgive me for copying/pasting rather than writing out again, but this explains the situation:

Previously:
      PS150 provided you with $50 starting capital and a $50 first deposit matching bonus (your first deposit being the PokerStrategy $50).
      Having provided you with a matching $50, Full Tilt didn't usually provide you with any further matching bonus when depositing your own funds.

New Rule:
      PS150 will provide you with the $50 starting capital, but no inital bonus.
      You will however receive 100% matching of your own first deposit up to a maximum bonus of $600.
      As you can see, you will not receive the $50 matching bonus, but can instead receive up to $600 bonus, so this can be turned to your advantage.

In addition, Full Tilt provide you with excellent regular bonuses such as "Take2", "holiday 100" and vip schemes/bonuses such as "ironman" and "mid year/end year bonus".

There is a lot of material within the forum on each of these which you can find using the forum search button.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart