Revolutionary secret to perfect white teeth!

• Berzerger
      Pardon me if I'm reinventing the wheel here, but I never really stumbled across something that blatant before, probably because I usually ignore sponsored links. This one however seems to be showing up on more and more sites, so I decided to check it out, just out of curiosity. Now, before you read further, I want you to go to this site and read the article. It might be interesting to skip through a few comments too...

I trust in your intelligence enough to assume you haven't ordered it yet. Now scroll all the way down to the bottom and read the last three lines of the page.

You see, normally scam sites put a lot of effort in making sure you don't find out it's a scam until you pay them. And we're all accustomed to the ever elevating degree of exaggerations and half truths that pass for legal in advertising. But I find it very disturbing that sites like this are even allowed to exist. They openly admit they're ripping you off on the front page, right in the terms and conditions. And they rely solely on desperate people who see a cheap all-in-one perfect solution and click the buy link without bothering to read the small print. No governing body seems to have a problem with this either.

Sometimes my own species makes me sad...
  • 4 replies